Pioneer DJ is releasing exclusive new versions of its flagship multiplayer and DJ mixer in a brilliant white finish.
A strictly limited run of 1,800 CDJ-2000NXS2-W decks (1,600 for Europe, 200 for the USA) will be produced, along with 900 DJM-900NXS2-W mixers (800 for Europe, 100 for the USA). Each unit will be stamped with a distinctive plaque featuring a unique serial number.
KEY FEATURES OF THE CDJ-2000NXS2-W
- Next-generation high-resolution audio with support for FLAC/ALAC files
- Full-colour touch screen with fast browsing and detailed track information including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter and more
- Multiple performance features for almost endless creative possibilities
- Pro DJ Link enables even more features
- See full rekordboxTM track information including colour-coded Memory Cues
KEY FEATURES OF THE DJM-900NXS2-W
- Highest quality audio components for a warm, detailed sound
- Smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders for precise, seamless mixes
- Detailed control of a wealth of FX plus an independent send/return
- Two USB ports, four phono inputs and DVS support for total flexibility and seamless DJ handovers
- Pro DJ Link via LAN or USB for even more scope and flexibility
The CDJ-2000NXS2-W and the DJM-900NXS2-W will be available from early October at an SRP of €2399 and €2399 respectively, including VAT.