Sasha has mixed “Fabric 99“, the second-to-last installment from the Fabric mix series, which will end with the 100th mix.
The 17-track compilation has been recorded in fabric’s Room 1 booth, using a combination of hardware and software from Eventide, and will be available on June 22nd via Fabric Records.
“Getting the chance to do this Fabric CD was an honor. Some of my fondest moments playing in London have been there. I really wanted to capture what I do there as I feel it’s somewhere I play differently to anywhere else in the world.” said the Welsh DJ and producer.
This mix marks Sash first official collaboration with the London venue and features tracks from the likes of Carl Craig, Objekt, George FitzGerald, DJ Hell, DJ Koze, Kora, Jus-ed and more, including two unreleased works from Sasha himself.
01. Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Ambient Acapella) / Agnes Obel – Stretch Your Eyes (Quiet Village Remix)
02. Marbert Rocel – I Wanna (Heitzberg Theorem Club Edit)
03. Kora (CA) – Ovo
04. Tom Flynn – Cup Of Joe
05. Indigo – Sunrise / CLOSE – My Way feat. Joe Dukie
06. DJ Hell – Guede (Joyce Muniz Terror + Natur Remix)
07. Ghosts On Tape – Nature’s Law (Jus-Ed Remix)
08. Whitesquare – Abraxas
09. Crowdpleaser – After Rhône 2013
10. Exercise One & Mathew Jonson – Lost Forever In A Happy Crowd
11. Sasha – Smoke Monk (Fabric Mix)
12. Objekt – Needle & Thread
13. Jono Ma & Dreems – A Love Trance Mission From Nk To 7s
14. Efdemin – Acid Bells (DJ Koze Edit)
15. Javier Logares & Kaarel – La Cuarta Galaxia (Tiefschwarz Remix) / George Fitzgerald – Echo Forgets (Sasha’s Moog-apella)
16. Carl Craig – At Les feat. Francesco Tristano, Les Siècles & François-Xavier Roth (Antigone Remix)
17. BAILE – Amae feat. Felicia Douglass (Sasha fabric1999 Mix)
Pre-order “Fabric 99” here!