Pioneer DJ has just launched a new stand-alone DJ sampler called the DJS-1000.
The new device, designed to be integrated into DJ setups, allows users to create unique sounds and phrases in advance of their set, or on the fly, then sequence and loop them as they wish. Users can also sync and mix their new groove with tracks playing on other equipment such as CDJs using the Beat Sync, tempo slider and nudge features.
With a new intuitive DJ-friendly interface, 16 multicoloured step input keys, 16 multicoloured Performance Pads, a host of inputs and outputs, plus various other performance features, the DJS-1000 will be available from mid-October 2017 for €1,299.
Watch the introduction video for the DJS-1000 below!
1. Intuitive user interface: Step sequencer, Multicoloured Performance Pad, Touch strip
2. 7-inch full-colour touch screen
3.Accurate syncing with various external devices and systems
4.Powerful performance features: Live Sampling, FX
5.Perfect fit in the DJ booth
6. Other features:
· Support for USB devices – manage your projects and samples easily
· Over 2,500 on-board Loopmasters samples – start performing with the DJS-1000 straight out of the box
· Support for DJS-TSP Project Creator2 – easily create projects and SCENE3 files on a PC/Mac
· Support for project files created on the TORAIZ SP-16.